Click here for more information and to register!
February 11, 2017
Byron Colby Barn
1561 Jones Point Rd
Detailed agenda forthcoming, but we'll kick things off at 9:30am and finish with an evening meal and socializing.
What we'll do (all in a day!)
- Learn and share during the Perennial Farm Digest
- Hear from featured farmers Dale and Cindy Secher of Cararndale Fruit Farm
- Choose breakout sessions
- Practice site assessment and design with Prairie Crossing Farm Business Development Center
- Catch up on highlights of Savanna Institute efforts
- Build community growing perennial crops and livestock
- Enjoy a couple meals together
- Let our hair down at the end o' day reception
- Go home more informed and stubbornly hopeful!
$50 - regular cost (includes lunch, dinner, and refreshments)
$35 - students, second adult of farm family, those in financial need
$65 - cost to register after January 31st
Click here to see lodging options nearby.